Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heaven vs Hell

Again, there's really lot of things that you couldn't imagine and things are always happened unexpectedly. So, what should I say?

I just got too many SHOCKING NEWS within this few days. Guess what? I really don't know how should I express my feeling/mood at this moment!

Give up?!
Never give up?!

I already fed up with this two phrases!!!

You shouldn't expect too much or put so much of expectation on something, even though it seems to be true and great! There's always one HAND to pull you down from your heaven to the deepest part of the hell.

Guess what, I'm in the hell now!

You let me know that I shouldn't give up so easily.
You let me know that there's always miracles around me.
You let me know that I'm the one whose life is just the same like rubbish.
You let me know that no one would care for you, due to the selfishness of human nature!

This is human!
This is life!
So do kick away all the dreams and innocence!

No comments:

Post a Comment