Thursday, December 31, 2009

You're always in my heart...

The very first day of year 2010....
I choose to be alone....

There are so many things happened in year 2009...
And those things, already leave me a deep impression,either in my heart or my mind..

I don't know what should i do...
I don't know how could i continue it....
I don't know whether i should or should not do it...
I don't know how to solve it...
I don't know how...

There's a lot of question marks...
Should i??Shoudn't i??

I just hope to see you to live happily...
Even though i'm the one who suffered,with no end....
I'm still hoping to see your smile..
Your life is always together with your smile....

Perhaps, you've should deleted our memories...
If this is the way for you to live happily...

No comments:

Post a Comment